Sunday, July 5, 2009

In few days time

I have finished my Headstart engineering course two days ago. I am in London and not really being productive. I did not go out to do some window shopping. I was planning to do that yesterday before I finally decide which to buy. So today, as Sarah told me (from facebook) that many shops would be open till 9 p.m. I decided to walk to Oxford Street from Brunei Hall at 6 p.m. To my disappointment, many shops were closed! Oh well, at least I could consider that walking as a form of exercise. Haha.

Speaking of exercise, I am planning to do running, tennis, and try sports I haven’t tried or rarely did. I know we have this swine flu affecting Brunei, but that doesn’t mean I can’t go out. It would be a great irony (and ridiculous) to be told not to do outdoor activities as these may risk our health.

And yes, in few days time, I will finally meet my family members and I am excited! And no, I am not extremely excited that I walk around with a permanent 24 hour smile on my face. I am just reasonably happy. But honestly, I am not expecting a 100% wonderful summer or plan extravagant things to do over the summer.

Well, I am planning to read some books that I just ordered from Amazon (which I hope would arrive by Tuesday as they say it would). And seriously, I would love to see myself reading the books. I mean, spending nearly 100 pounds on books to read and not reading them, would be stupid no?

And I can’t wait to meet my friends and hopefully this reunion thingy will work out. If not, we will just meet some random place or whatever.

I want to eat barbeque chicken. I want to eat…Bruneian food. Oh ambuyat. Oh nasi katok. I want to eat soto that costs only 3 pounds. I know, I also can’t wait for the food. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment