Friday, January 16, 2009

One over two term = half term. (Lmae)

I have been thinking about the half term break. (A bit too early you say. But pfft.) And I think I am going to France to visit my sister again. Probably going to stay there from the 15th till 20th of February.. The last time I went there was in October 2008. Hmm … It means I have to dish out more than a hundred quid to go. Not that it is not worth it, but I can’t help but question: why does travelling have to be so expensive? :/ (Don’t answer that. It is a rhetorical question.)

But I doubt I would be visiting many places. I don’t think I will see Paris at all. It is all the way to Besancon. All I want to do there is really just find a place where I can lie down, and relax. Sleep without worrying others complaining about my whatever-I-did-during-my-sleeps. Not worrying about thieves. Read books and actually finish them. And hang out with my sister. And not feeling guilty of dining in restaurants.

Don’t get me wrong. Of course I want to go out with my friends. But family comes first don’t you agree? And by the time I come back to London, I can still go for the Cambridge University open days organized by the Cambridge Bruneian Society (CUBS) which I am sure will be exciting and fun, and also have the remaining day to go….wild!

And we will have great fun then, I am sure. ;) HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment