If you never acknowledge the existence of words such as ‘pain’, ‘hardworking’ and ‘poor people’, you are nothing.
- It annoys me so much how people can be so inhuman and bully.
- It makes me sick to hear people talk about Oxbridge as if it is a heaven. Just get over it.
- I am so sick of people who worship celebrities as if they are the most perfect form of life on earth.
- Tired of people wanting to help under-privileged people for the sake of Personal statement and increasing their chance to get into top universities, while at the same time, mock poor people.
I hope one day, you wake up and realise that the world you are living in, is not all about money. It is not all about acting cool. It is not about where you come from. It is not about making fun of others while at the same time, having "volunteering charity aid in Africa and feeling empathy...realising the difference and wanting to change the world.." in your fucking personal statement.
It is not about where you graduated from. It is about who you have become. What is the point of getting an offer in Cambridge when inside, you are a plain monster? What is the point of having lots of money while mocking poor people?
Do you really enjoy that? I mean, ask yourself, do you really enjoy that? Do you even read newspaper? Do you even know what is going on in Gaza? Do you know how many people die from HUNGER? Do you know? Do you fucking know?
Enough of this rant. I am out, saying farewell to you lame jerks and assholes. I have better things to do.
Bye, bitches.
No comments:
Post a Comment