Saturday, January 10, 2009

Friendship = Let us go on a ship

It is amazing how friends can be easily made in a matter of hours. Or how friendship need to develop over years. Or how you befriend someone and you have never heard of the person ever again. Or…friends who just become strangers. Or.. many more.

Well, basically my point is that…life is just so…weird. OR interesting.

But I am glad to have real friends. You know who you are. ;) In Brunei

Friends from Brunei who go to UK as well

And new friends that I am very much thankful to find in UK… all those awesome time we had.

Oh.. The film we watched in the first hours of NEW YEAR.... Playing cards in the dining hall of Bhall.... Going to Big Ben. Winter wonderland.... The Empire cinema... Trying food in restaurants I never went to before..... Tubing and using bus as a means of transportation.... Oh, how could I forget that day when a good friend of mine treated some of us in a good restaurant, and having to pay more than 150 pounds. (equivalent return ticket to go to Paris from London yo) Damn.

So many things happened. Good + bad. So weird. Is this part of growing up? The dramas? The gossips? The hatred? The judgemental people?

Despite all shits, I am seriously happy. I know it is weird to feel happy considering the increasing schoolwork load. Considering the things I need to do. Considering me having to think about my future (i.e. university application and what to fill in the Personal Statement later on). While shits occurring, good things happen too. So why should I complain?

I am going back during summer. Haven’t bought ticket yet. Parents going to spend the first two weeks of July in Europe. And then all of us will go back to Brunei. Awesome.

My plan in Brunei?

For now, it is helping my siblings with their studies + have more family time together + meet my cousins + going out with friends I, at that time, haven’t met for nearly a year. Oh, working attachment hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment