Thursday, January 8, 2009

Its school thing

So it is 2009. The first week of January has passed. What are you feeling? How do you feel of going back to school?

For me, everything is just the same in school. The only difference is me. The way I see things are distinct from what I see last term. It is refreshing. Life is good and I am appreciating every second.

First day of school is… today. Before I even get to wear my new suit, I am already in trouble. I accidentally cut a very minute part of my suit. It was frustrating. But hey there is always sewing to repair the damage.Studies are just the same. Lunch is no different. Go to Kingsland Hall and sit. But I feel different and I feel real good about myself.

I don’t care what people think anymore. I mean it in a good way. I am not alone in this world. In a country called Brunei, there are my family who probably asleep by now. In that country, I have friends who I am still connected with. In France, there my sister resides. In UK,I have friends from different schools who are there for me. In my own school, there are people who I feel comfortable around with.

Life is good. It was depressing at first to leave friends I hang out with during the holidays. It was sad to not be able to see my family. But I am not going to whine. Ahead of me are challenges. And I am more than ready to take them.

2009, you better watch out. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment