Sunday, March 1, 2009

welcome to my life

It is now hard. I know it has always been hard. How can it not be hard? Do I need to tell you why it is hard? From the thing we watch in TV to people we see around us… you have many reasons to know why it is hard…but you don't know when i think it is hard. You may not know it when I sit down. You may not know it when I am standing right in front of you. I would not like you to notice it. Who knows how uncomfortable you will be? Who knows you may enjoy it and makes me miserable? Who knows… I think nobody knows. Only I know it is hard.

Uh, no. let us not compare who has it harder and who has miraculously make it gone or who ‘help’ it make it gone and give you the best time ever. I don’t care what you think of me whether the reason for it to become hard may be eccentric. I don’t care if you think I think it is hard for a very long time even for days. I don’t care if you think yours is longer than mine… I don’t care…

Wait… Maybe it is not always hard, you know? Maybe it is all in the mind… maybe we should handle it carefully…like not being tensed all the time… always be cool and happy… do you think it will make it less hard? Do you think the thing we see on TV will still have an effect on it? Do you think you can make the hardness go away? Oh the feeling…is just…unbelievable….

Uh wait… do you actually know what I am talking about? HAHA. Boo you, no not my thing. Not right now, anyway.

I am talking about life.

Welcome to my life where I make it humorous and miserable at the same time. :)

1 comment: