Thursday, March 5, 2009

oh oh

One day I will try to read stuffs about Darwin. I mean, have you ever wonder how he could come up with the theory of survival of the fittest? Could it possibly he thought school life was hard and that only the one who is the ablest among all will survive? Haha~

Anyway I have been exposed to a bit about this ‘medieval’ town called Shrewsbury. I went to Mr. Vincent’s house and he showed me the Shrewsbury map and books about it with pictures. And I was thinking, before I left this school I must visit all of these places! One day I will try to visit the Shrewsbury Castle (which I have no clue where), Shrewsbury museum, look for Darwin’s house and also go into Shrewsbury Library (which used to be the site for Shrewsbury School prior to the 18th century). And also explore the town and learn its history.

Life is generally okay. Tomorrow coach weekend starts and I will be going to London. Silly of me, I bought a ticket to Manchester on Sunday (overall tickets cost me 50ish quid) and I am now not sure of going there. So any friends out there who actually plan to watch the Brumanch talent time please tell me! The tagboard on your left is provided in case you have low credit, and allergies to mobile phones and PDAs. Or if you don’t want to go and watch the talent time, would you like to go to Manchester and just go and look around for fun? or else, I might have to buy a new ticket back to Shrewsbury and I don't want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment