Thursday, February 12, 2009

hi everyone

I know it has been a week since I last updated. Trust me, there were posts that I typed and end up saving them in word documents (some quite long) and stored in my laptop or end up being annihilated.

Too deep?
Too personal?
So immature?

Now. I don't know. I have so many things I would like to say but would either be offensive or too personal. Hmm.... Whatever. Let us stray away from that.

To the bright side, I can't really wait for half term break! It is confirmed. I am going to France this Saturday using AirFrance, and I really am looking forward to it. I have to figure out how to get to Heathrow but I will worry about it later. No, I am not looking forward to seeing Paris and its famous landmark, Eiffel Tower. No, it is not the Champs De Elysee. (Why would I want to shop in a european country when the pound is so weak?)

I really want to see my sister. Also run away from this country called UK. (just for awhile, okay?) And to get away from everybody and stay away from the usual routine of Bruneian-transit-students-in-Bhall who are prone to become ill from the small room with less oxygen.

I am not complaining. I just need a break for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment