Tuesday, February 24, 2009

decision?

What I need now is to stop the great irony of me being such a pessimist in real life but introducing myself to internet strangers as 'optimistic and ambitious'. No, I don't need to change the 'about me' section. I am too lazy to type a new intro anyway. hahaha but I do need to change my 'pessimistic attitude'. I need to be stronger inside and well, outside as well.

I am a bit worried about what course I should take in uni. I know I have been confident and have told myself that I will take Engineering. But I realise that there are people out there who regret taking their course and if given a chance to go back in time, they would want to change their course. hmm... so it makes me think... will I be a good engineer + administrator? Will I regret taking it?

So it is decision time again.

I need to read the outline of this popular course carefully.

ha~

No comments:

Post a Comment