Saturday, December 27, 2008

Boxing Day

Was tiring. Was tiresome. Was tiree-- you get the idea.

Nevertheless I think yesterday was productive, bought things that I need especially now that it is winter.

I only went to buy stuffs from Selfridges and River Island. Good bargain although waiting in queue for nearly an hour (i think) just to pay in RI was not really pleasant.

But overall it was okay.
  1. I learnt few lessons though such as never wake up early.
  2. And also go to Debenhams (opened at 7) while waiting for Selfridges (opened at 9) to be opened.
  3. Take note to buy some stuffs from Primark (just because the things are cheap don't mean they sell worthless stuffs). Remember that expensive branded stuffs can be overrated.
  4. And know in your heart which shops you want to go to. i.e. Never walk around looking for GLOBAL LUGGAGE if you don't know where it is, during Boxing Day.
Lots of money went out from my bank account and hopefully may be able to aid the British economy. haha. bah bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment